Objective, independent, constructive
Audits are a great opportunity for companies to identify risks, optimise and develop. After the audit of your financial statements, you will have a solid basis for optimal decision-making and the continued success of your company.
We assume the role of statutory auditing body for:
- Industry, trade, retail and service companies
- International group companies
- Swiss companies through our partner in Zurich
- Asset management companies
- Establishment of companies and capital increases
- Due diligence audits
- Non-profit organisations
- Charity foundations
- Foundations and trusts
Our audits comply with Liechtenstein and international standards (FER or IFRS) according to the laws on due diligence and asset management.
Auditing – Baker Tilly (Liechtenstein) AG
As a member of the global network Baker Tilly International Ltd. we offer further services in the areas of auditing, compliance and risk management. Find out more on www.bakertilly.li.
Company consulting & succession planning
Before we start, we would like to get to know you: What are the challenges you face each day? What is your comfort level with risk? Our team supports you every step of the way. We have the know-how because we also run a company. We are forward-thinking. Constructive. Capable.
- Consulting on financial statements
- Consulting on the establishment of active companies
- Consulting on choosing the optimal type of company and structure
- Assuming the role of investigating agent in accordance with the law on due diligence
- Company valuations
- Second opinions for company valuations
- Consulting for company acquisitions and sales
- Establishing and expanding controlling systems (budgets, financial and liquidity plans)
- Reorganisations, consolidations and mergers
- Financing and financing policy
Typical sales and valuation scenarios for an SME are:
- Sale due to lack of internal succession
- Handover to a family member or internal successor
- Acquisition of a competitor
- Spin-off of company assets
- Search for a suitable takeover opportunity
AAC Group is your contact for all activities related to M&A and succession planning.
Board of directors activity
Additional external expertise strengthens any board of directors. With objective assessments and skilled analyses, we provide real added value.
- Corporate governance – not just a buzzword for us
- Assuming responsibility for board of directors mandates for companies that are active nationally and internationally
- Financial management within the board of directors
- Advising in the area of controlling
- Over 30 years of experience with private and public companies
Bookkeeping & Accounting
Numbers and tables are our passion. If you let our finance specialists take charge, you will have time to focus on your core business. We will deliver all relevant information about your finances reliably and according to the agreed-upon schedule.
- Organising and managing the bookkeeping for trade, retail and industry companies
- Establishing and expanding accounting systems (including operational bookkeeping)
- Portfolio accounting
- Crypto accounting
- Designing the annual financial statements as a management tool
- Controlling functions
- VAT returns
- Managing payroll accounting
- Administrative tasks
- Social security consulting (including cross-border)
When it comes to tax planning, evaluating possible taxation advantages or minimising risks, it is important to have a competent, reliable partner. Our specialists are experts in national and international tax policies and know how to find optimal solutions in a legal manner.
We can manage your:
- National tax planning
- Private tax returns
- Tax returns of legal entities
- VAT returns and clarifications
- National and international tax matters
AAC Group has set up the SKC Tax Competence Centre for this purpose.